- Exclusive Italian coffee import
- Made in Italy
- Happy Customers!
- Free delivery from €65,-
- Availability on request
Simple to use
Just place the pod into the machine; lock the brewing chamber closed, and press the brew button. RDL MAXI makes it quick and easy to enjoy great quality espresso.
Perfect espresso every time
Each pod is manufactured to the ESE standard offering you consistently great espresso time after time. RDL Maxi is specifically designed to get the best out of ESE coffee pods.
Steam milk while brewing espresso
Dedicated 1.2 litre brass boiler delivers strong dry steam. Because steam boiler is independent of the coffee brewing system it can be run in a more powerful setting for strong dry steam.
Professional steam tap and wand for beautiful milk
RDL maxi features a professional steam tap and wand for ease of use and reliability.
On demand hot water to ensure a hot cup every time
The secret to a great cup of coffee is using hot cups. RDL Maxi features a hot water tap to allow preheating of your coffee cups. Hot water is dispensed from commercial quality taps for ease of use and reliability.
Adjustable espresso coffee volumes
Two programmable coffee volumes plus manual override allow for espresso, ristretto, or perhaps a slightly longer extraction so you can enjoy your espresso just how you like it.
No waiting between shots, RDL Maxi allows you to make shot after shot of delicious Italian espresso.
100's of manufacturers and 1000's of flavours and blends available worldwide; you are sure to find a range of ESE espresso coffee pods to suit your taste and budget, like SAKA, Mike, Qubik, Karoma or Caffè Castorino!
Low price per cup
Pods start at less than 23 Euro Cents per cup which is great value given the quality of this system, compared to super automatic and other single-serve coffee systems.
No coffee grounds to clean up. Spent coffee is contained in an easily recyclable paper pod.
Easy to recycle
Spent pods consist of coffee and paper and are easy to compost. In most cases the wrapper can be recycled or is made of biodegradable packaging.
- Commercial grade 44mm ESE POD brewing group | optimal thermal stability.
- Brass thermo block with independent thermostat | quick start up, optimal thermal stability, continuous delivery.
- Separate 1.2 litre boiler for steam and water | steam on demand at the same time as brewing coffee.
- Steam outlet with flexible ball joint | maximum control for steaming velvety steamed milk.
- Commercial grade steam valve | easy to operate and solid construction for reliability.
- Stainless steel | everything including the chassis, lids, drip tray, and frame are constructed from high-quality and durable stainless steel.
- Large well designed drip tray | Removable drip tray has generous capacity and slides out easily for removal and cleaning.
- Large 5 litre removable water reservoir | for ease of refilling and cleaning.
- Boiler: 1.2 litre HEAVY DUTY copper with thermo syphon system and brass heat exchanger
- Power: 2200w (max)
- Pump pressure: 15 bar
- Pump: Quality Genuine ULKA Pump
- Boiler pressure gauge: 0.0 - 3.0 bar
- Steam tap valve: rotary commercial soft close
- Water tap valve: rotary commercial soft close
- Steam arm: flexible ball joint
- Water outlet: spigot with ball joint
- Water reservoir: 5.0 l removable
- Weight: 25.0 kg
- Dimensions [w] x [h] x [d]: 450 x 340 x 400
- Heating time from cold: ~ 10 minutes
- Power: 220 - 240V - 50Hz (110V on request)
- Made in Italy
Prachtige machine waar je eenvoudig top espresso en latte drinkt.